Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mmm... Tacos...

Well since so many of you have asked....
Here it is!


The Taco Story
(As descibed to Faithe)

so basically, me and my jtown gang decided to have a gno (girls nite out)
well first, we went to taco johns (or taco bell, i can never remember)and i ordered a delicious quesidilla meal thingy.
then it came with a taco. so i was like "oh. thats cool i guess."but by the time i was done with my quesidilla, i didnt have room for the taco. and it looked muy sabroso, and i didnt want to just through it away.
so, i did the only normal thing to do- i shoved it in my purse for later use.
and then we're all at the mall shopping and such, and my friend alyssa is all like... "WHATS THAT SMELL!?!?"and we were all like "idk. my bff jill?"
so anyways, we're at yonkers and i bought a cute shirt. i'm at the checkout and all, and then i open my purse and there was like this big stench wave! it reeked!!! and i was like "oooh. maybe this wasnt one of my brighter ideas."
well, long story short, yonkers made me mad because they wouldnt take my friggin coupons, so i left them a smelly little "surprise"...when she looked away, i snuck the rotten taco thing behind the counter into a shelf and she never noticed, but as we were walking away, my friend noticed the cashier chick sniffing her pits to see if the smell was coming from her.
the end.
true story. ♥

No comments: