Sunday, June 8, 2008

people of europe, earth, and iowa

here are some rants to/for the people in my life.
don't make assumptions about which describes you,
because you're probably wrong.
you threw me down just like a cigarette thats still hot.
don't be surprised when i come back and burn you.
i never could have predicted that we would grow to be this good of friends. you cheer me up when i need it most, and i can't understand how i got through life without you. thank you.
i don't even know where to start. i'll say this: i love you. sure, we fight sometimes. but i don't regret a single moment i've spent with you. i hope you stay in my life forever. you're my best friend.
i can't believe what our relationship has come to. i trusted you with everything. you were like a sister. but now, i wish you would go far away and never come back. you stabbed me in the back and left a hole in my heart that no one seems to be able to fill. why am i finding it so hard to hate you?
even though we may not be tight like spandex, you're a major part of my life. i love listening to everything you have to say. i'm glad i have you in my life. =]
you're my most dependable friend. you listen to all my rants and make an attempt to cheer me up. i wish you the best with him, however your relationship ends up.
thanks for making my life hell. now go die.
don't do it. i know that they tempt you, but you're stronger than that. don't let temptation ruin your life. i hope we stay this good of friends, so don't blow it by giving in.
i smile when i think back to our old friendship. why did i let us drift away?
i thought i knew you, but lately, it seems like i've barely met you. why are you doing this to yourself? can't you see what you're doing??
you've shown me what a real friend can be like. thank you for everything. i really hope life works out for you.
from ninja thigh grabs, to european books, we have the best inside jokes ever. and i'm sorry we didnt work out. friends always beat boyfriends. remember that. i love you.
you're one of my biggest regrets. some days, i wish we had never met. i can't believe you are honestly that shallow. please. stay away from me.
you've been such a good friend to me the past few months. i think we have a lot in common, when it comes to interests like music, clothes, and activities. i hope our friendship continues building the next few years.
when i met you last summer, i wasn't sure about you. but now, our friendship is one of the strongest.
i love texting you and hanging out. i love sharing stories about our stalkers and having weight-gain contests. i'm so glad you came here.
i'm sorry i don't treat you the way i should. you deserve better. much, much better. you're a magnificant soul and i love you.
i miss you.
why?? why me? i told you to stay away, but why do i always see your name in my inbox? please stop before i call animal control! i don't want anything to do with you.
you're an amazing girl, and i just can't understand why so much crap happens to you. you have the best stories and i simply love talking to you. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.