Thursday, June 26, 2008

happyface =]

i haven't been this happy in a long time.
everything in my life is pretty much right where i want it to be.
i wish i could freeze time and stay like this forever.

1. my dad and i are getting along-ish
2. everyone is pretty much getting along
3. i got some amazing birthday presents, including a new camera
4. isaac and i have gotten closer, but not like that. just closer, as in- we talk more and tell each other more secrets
5. muffin is super cuddly lately and he hasnt ran away for a while
6. all my electronics (phone, ipod, camera) are not lost or broken
7. i saw bri, jordan, and sammy today
8. no icky boys bug me anymore
9. only one more day of driver's ed
10. i go on vacation next week

i could go on about other things that may seem minor to you, but seem big to me.
i just wanted to take the time to say this:

=]