Friday, May 30, 2008

Yep, thats me!

I'm the girl who carries a taco in her purse around the mall.

I'm the girl who laughs during the sad parts in a movie.

I'm the girl who screws with walmart in her free time.

I'm the girl who consciously dreams unrealistic dreams.

I'm the girl who sits on top a vending machine.

I'm the girl who has a plastic artichoke in my backpack.

I'm the girl who sits under the willow trees and just thinks.



I'm not the girl you'd classify as "normal"

I'm not the girl who will let you cheat off of.

I'm not the girl who follows every rule.

I'm not the girl who likes being called "hot" or "cute"

I'm not the girl who "goes with the flow"

I'm not the girl you think i am.

I'm not who you think i am.

I am who i am.
Love me,
Or Hate me.

I will never change myself just to please someone.
I'd rather be hated for who I am
than loved for someone I'm not.

1 comment:

lucky13 said...

You still need to tell me about the taco thing...

And I will always love you just for being you!
Don't ever change for someone because that's only one person, when so many of us already love you!
~♥~