Monday, May 26, 2008

I will always be me.

Should i smile because we're friends, or cry because i know that's all we'll ever be?

I'm sorry that I'm not as hot as her.
I'm sorry i wear more modest clothes than her.
I'm sorry i wear less makeup than her.
I'm sorry i don't laugh at every single little thing you say, especially when its not funny.
I'm sorry i won't hit on you in every other sentance.
I'm sorry i won't kiss you on the first date.
I'm sorry i won't be your slut.
I'm sorry my boobs don't bounce when i run.
And I'm sorry I'm not her.

But did you ever think that there could be more to a girl then the size of her boobs and how much she flirts?
Did you ever care about a little thing called "personality?" Or faithfulness?

Do you know that she is fake, and doesn't stick with who she really is?
Do you know that she can't say no?
Do you know that she can't take a hint?
Do you know that she would do anything with a guy, just to get him to like her?
Or Do you know how she is so two-faced that even she isn't sure which face is really her?


Well i hope you are happy with her. I hope you two date someday.
But i also hope she breaks your heart.
I hope she makes out with your best friend while you're dating.

I hope you see that she has no true personality, and she just goes with the flow, never questioning anything.
And i also hope that when you come crawling back, I'll still have the guts to say no.


I used to care how you lived your life, and wanted you to be happy with it.
But not anymore. You don't listen to me anymore, so i can't really help you.
I could tell you that the stuff you're drinking is actually sewage, but you'd just shrug and say "its not really sewage. its a pretty color and it looks better than the clean water in your hand."
You've changed, and become so blind that i don't even know who you are anymore.
Maybe one day, you'll mature and discover that there are better things in life than what is just handed right to you.

“Women are like apples on trees,
the best ones are on the top of the tree.
The men don't want to reach for the good ones
because they are afraid of falling and don't want to get hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground
that aren't so good but easy.
So, the apples at the top think something is wrong with them,
when in reality they are amazing.
They just have to wait for the right man to come along,
the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top
becuase they value quality.”

Well, I just want you to know that i will always be me,
Even if it means staying single forever because guys dont like me.
I could never change myself just for a guy because thats not what a relationship is about.

forever true,
heidi loo <3>

No comments: