Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blah.

meet my mood. it's name is
Blah.
i'm so sick of being confused,
and confusing others.
i'm sick of lying,
and being lied to.
i'm sick of my heart getting broken,
and breaking other hearts.
i wish everything would go back to kindergarten days.
where if you liked someone, you told them.
if you didnt like them, you told them.
everyone was honest with each other
and your "boyfriend"
was simply the cute kid next to the box of crayons
that tried to kiss you once, but missed.
they say you never know how good you've got it until its gone.
well, believe me. i've experienced that a lot.
its just a little thing called regret.
i regret punching the kid who later grew up to be hot.
i regret leaving my good friends to hang with the creepies.
and i regret leaving the one i could have truely been happy with.
but regret doesnt get you anywhere in life, does it?
no. its how you go about changing your actions.
making better descions next time around.
and learning from your mistakes.
meet my mood. it's name is
blah.

1 comment:

lucky13 said...

"Never regret anything beacause at one time, it's exactly what you wanted"

That's a phrase I live by.
~♥~