Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bad Day

I had a bad day.
'nuff said.

1. I found out that i am, in fact, NOT upgrading to symphonic band next year.
2. I overdosed on cream cheese so now i have a tummy ache.
3. I found out i have to get a hearing aid.
4. A third grader puked on my art project.
5. I stepoped in a ginormous puddle, so my leg is soaked.
6. The dumb bus driver dropped me off a mile away from my house.
7. The only three people i called to rant about my bad day to couldn't talk more than 18 seconds.
8. Still pmsing.

So i am ranting/venting to my blog. fyi, i will prolly snap on the next person who pisses me off...
sorry i'm so bitchy today.

2 comments:

lucky13 said...

I'm sorry I couldn't talk :(

Mi madre was telling me to get off the phone basically the entire time.

If you ever need to, you can always rant to my voicemail.
I check it fairly often...

I love you!
~♥~
(O, and Sam is glad that you won't hate him, but will try to stay away from you)

Jordanary said...

i'm sorry you had a bad day :(

and i'm also sorry i couldn't talk at first. i was having issues too.

but we talked later for a while :)

i hope your day today was better. <333333