Friday, May 2, 2008

Cute Love Quotes.

The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears. The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away, never knowing that you're my life.

Who do you turn to when the only person who can stop your crying is the one who made you cry?

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an week to like someone, and a month to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone!

Fine guys open my eyes, smart guys open my mind. But only a sweet guy can open my heart.

I wanted a guy that was nice and in touch with his feelings, but then i realized..they all have have boyfriends already.

To the world you're one person......but to one person you're the world!

I ran into my ex the other day. I hit reverse & hit him again.

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.

It's hard enough when the one you love doesn't love you back, but it is even harder to watch him love someone else.

You love me, you hate me, but all you ever do it forget me. Why say you love me, why say you hate me, jus' live your life without me and I'll live mine without you. We'll be happy, we'll be free, no more hating, no more loving, jus' you and me... apart forever.

If you love something, let it go. If it loves you in return, it will come back.

Excuse me do you have a band-aid, because I scraped my knee when I fell for you.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, and falling in love was beyond my control.

Love is like the wind- you can't see it, but you can feel it.

Should I smile because we are friends or should I cry because I know that's all we will ever be?

Love is Like a four leaf clover: hard to find but lucky to have.

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

If love is not a game, then why are there so many players?

Nothing is more painful than relizing that he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

If I had a rose for everytime I've thought about you, I'd be sitting in a garden.

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

A broken heart is like a dog bite- the pain will go away, but the scar will last forever.

Love is amazing....
You find it in people you least expect,
And see it in people you often reject.
How often do you find love when you're not looking for some?
But you know you've found it when your knees turn numb.
Love is something some people try to ignore,
They are afraid of loving and what it opens their heart for.
Love is something some people try to find,
But when they find something close, it gets fooled by their mind.
Love must be a coincidence, or an unexpected event,
A surprise in its happenings, and heaven sent.
You must not rush it or plan the road you wish it to lead,
Let the feeling take its course, and any way it need.
You'll know when the feeling's there, and when it's completely right,
From there on, just let that feeling go, and take you to an unreachable height.

1 comment:

lucky13 said...

<3


<3


<3





<3


<3


<3
These quotes are the reason I'm counting down until my birthday...
~♥~