Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Poetry

With you my heart will always stay.
With you my thoughts will be every day.
You remain to be the one that I regret letting get away.
Why didn't I say what I needed to say?

You are the one I will always use my wishes on.
You are the one I will always wish was never gone.
I'll constantly wonder what went wrong.
I'll forever think of what I could've did that was never done.

When I see you smile and know that it is not for me,
that is when I will miss you the most.
You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see,
but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.

You live only to die
Faking smiles when all I want to do is cry
The tear stains on my pillow will never dry
Why do I still try?


I'm giving up on loving you I cant take the pain you've put me through
Deep down I know the feelings are always there

Maybe someday you will care
At least for now I can hide my pain I know if I dont, I'll go insane

Our time apart has made me realize
There is no second chance when it comes to guys

I almost had you back one time
But of course, you changed your mind

The many excuses that you have told
Are getting lame and really old

We never talk anymore
Its like a room to ur life and u've slammed the door

It hurts to know you've shut me out
Now i know wut love is all about

You're happy then u cry and cry
Where there was truth becomes all lies

All in all it never ends for good
But then again, who thought it would?


It's hard enough when the one you love doesn't love you back, but it is even harder to watch him love someone else.

Guys are like stars...there are a million out there but only one can make your wishes come true

To the world you are one person. To one person, you are the world

I loved you once
You loved me not
I loved you twice
But then I thought
You never loved me
You never will
But even so
I love you still.

No comments: