Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is this how love is supposed to go?

I remember when you used to fill my inbox with all kinds of cute messages. and you texted me so often that i had to empty it once a day. But now, i have a weekfull of occasional “yea’s” and “ok’s”. Am i that easy to get bored of?

Maybe i’m being unreasonable. But in the month we’ve been dating, you’ve only driven to my house 4 times. and 2 of them were to pick me up for prom. I’ve spent almost my entire paycheck last month to pay for gas to drive to see you. But you’re the one with the better job. How does that work out? I wouldn’t mind it, but i seem to be the only one trying in this relationship. All i ask is for you to throw me a reply when i text you. you know, within the same hour. and maybe call me once or twice a week? maybe thats too much to ask.

i want to love you, i really do. but love is a two way street, hun. and you got a real weird way of showing your end of the deal. a cute face and a good taste in music alone isnt gonna keep this relationship going much longer.

No comments: