Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I realized.

I talked about him all the time, because I needed to reassure myself.

I stuck up for him all the time, because i wanted to believe what i was saying was true.

Sometimes, he would sneakily tear my confidence down, without me even noticing. it got to the point where i barely believe in myself anymore.

He made me think that he was all the better i deserved.

I dated him for 9 fucking months.

Really… what was i thinking? I’m glad I made this mistake. I’m glad. Cause now i wont make another. Because unlike you, i learn from my mistakes.

I don’t miss him.

I find it hard to believe I used to love him.

After those messages he sent, i barely even care anymore.

People were nice to him just because of me.

Thats 9 months of my life i’m never getting back.

No comments: