Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am happy.

I was doing a lot of thinking today, and here's what i landed at.

I'm very happy with my life.

  • I get along with my parents better than most people.
  • My parents get along, not divorced, or dead.
  • I have multiple groups of friends.
  • Each group of friends is amazing.
  • I'm very smart, currently in a college class, and a TAG class.
  • I have pretty much the most amazing boyfriend i could ask for.
  • For the most part, I am healthy.
  • Most people like me.
  • I have found what i love to do: piano && photography.
  • I have a large family, all of whom i l0ve and am loved by.
  • I have a nice job, that doesn't conflict with my social life.
  • I have a pretty cool car, that works for me.
  • Even though my ipod was stolen, i have my other ipod.
  • I have an amazing DSLR camera, and 4 other old cameras which are ballin'.

I could ramble on forever, but i won't.

I just want you to know that


I am happy.

2 comments:

Jordanary said...

<3 :]

Brianne said...

yes, heidi.
your parents do get along.

sorry, but i had to. =P


but yes. i'm glad you're happy.