Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yeahh. =)

Yeah, we're dating.
=)

Yeah, he asked me out in band.
=)

Yeah, i really like him a whole lot.
=)

Yeah, we're going to a movie on monday.
=)

Yeah, he makes me smile more than anyone else ever has.
=)

Yeah, i think he'll make me happy for a really long time.
=)

Yeah, he told me "you deserve a really good boyfriend, and i want to try my hardest to be that boyfriend."
=)

Yeah, he said he'd rather shoot himself before he'd hurt me.
=)

Yeah.

Oh yeah.

=)

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW =D

thats about all I can say.

Sam said...

=]
I'm really happy for you, Heidi
=]]]]

Brianne said...

was that an "oh yeah." or an "oooh yeeaah!" ?

just wondering. =P

Jordanary said...

XDDDDDDDD

OOOOH YEAH!

i'm happy for you too, dear. of course.<3

and you'll always be my wife.

<3333333333333

Heidi said...

i meant an 'Oooooh yeahhh!'

maybe even a 'hellll yeahh!!'

=P

Nicole =) said...

I wanna give u a HUUUUUGE HUG but i can't so *HUUUUUUG*